Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Of Timeshare scam artists Part 2.

Of Timeshare scam artists

crimeshare said:

To those of you living in Singapore, and who have yet to get that annoying telephone call, a timely warning of a timeshare scam from a company calling itself "GreatConcepts" and claiming to represent a "sponsor" named "O.T. Travel" or, as I have come to find out is in actuality "Oriental Travel". The anatomy of the scam call is as such : 1. Some chap calling claiming that you've won a IBM notebook computer valued at $4,000; they sent the notice to you - didn't you get it? No? Well, they auctioned the "prize" off because it was unclaimed (yeah, you and 2 others who didn't claim their prize). They supposedly even have an advertisement in the local paper highlighting the prize (Wow! Can't believe you didn't see that ad. Well never mind, they have a copy they can fax to you).
______

There are companies doing the right thing helping timeshare victims out from their nightmare once for all and except the fact you can never get your money back but not many believe them. If you want to get out dont hope to get your back,full stop. Putting in more money and hope to take back more money will drive you to your grave so STOP being GREEDY.But sad nobody doing it for free even going to CASE have to pay.

I has never happened to me, but I've also heard of people who had this problem in the past. Frankly, to be it something unknown for me and I have no clue what to do to solve it. I'm sorry, but I'm sure that things will get better in the near future. Good luck!

Those who are trying to ignore the remaining outstanding payments, my advice is don't ignore, take active participation to close it once and for all. If you want your money back, the big word is YES you can, if the company isn't closed for business.

How? Look at this thread - someone here helped a friend of mine out. He's not fake, at least he had some legal folks help out the poor souls out there.

Timeshare Scam Forum

Go ahead and search on Google "Discovery VIII scam". You'll find this thread and the ChannelNewsAsia timeshare scam thread coming up on top lists, so I'm not making this up.

Just PM the guy (register and leave him a Personal Message). Meet his lawyers. If you're not comfortable, just bring a few friends along. What's you gotta lose already right.

Posted by * on 2 October, 2008 - 7:27pm

well, if you have nt engaged any services, i tink we shldnt criticise all companies as "bloodsucking scumbags" :)

found the company recently Axial management not operate, the other party call up say that the company PlatimumBiz were handle, and make appointment with u to settle the problum.

hi simon,
wondering if u have been contacted by platinumbiz rdgs to ur timeshare liquidation.someone from platinumbiz contacted me & claim that GETAM have engaged them to continue to service AXIAL MANAGEMENT clients since GETAM have terminate AXIAL service due leakage of customers' info to other companies.I was told that the payout is still active & will need to come down to PLATINUMBIZ office to sign some papers....Could someone out there pls tell me if this is true.....I really dun wan to be trick again.

PLs help!!!!!!!!!

Is or can PlatimunBiz can prove GETAM have engaged them to continue the service?

Posted by Anonymous Coward* on 16 October, 2008 - 6:50pm

Yes, Platinum biz and axial mgmt are registered as one company. Don't ever go meet them. They demand $6K to $25K for handling fees claiming it is totally refundable. How could Axial have leaked out clients information. It was obviously done with deliberation.

Posted by Anonymous Coward* on 15 October, 2008 - 4:39pm

Why platinumbiz takeover axial management, when so many of you think axial mgmt might be a scam.
Somehow fishy, must check who is people involved in this 2 companies?? Does the company ROC show those detals? I heard from someone that they went to colco ventures inc, same office of this platinum biz. colco ventures engage maxmega group as the agent in takashimaya, what a mess and hope they are no link.

Platinumbiz enterprise p l registry on 25/09/2008, former company name Axial management p l, register office address 30 upper cross street, roc no:200701435K, office operate at175A Bencoolen st,#05-01/02 Burlington sguare.

Posted by Anonymous Coward* on 23 October, 2008 - 7:49pm

Platimun biz and Axial mgmt both locate at the same address?

Posted by Anonymous Coward* on 18 October, 2008 - 9:45pm

By not meeting them,does this solve the timeshare problem? Are they link? Who are these people, is there a mastermind behind all these? Who care to give us more information?

if u pay, they can solve the problum?

Posted by Anonymous Coward* on 16 October, 2008 - 6:47pm

u have to pay some for the documentation!!!

Posted by Anonymous Coward* on 13 October, 2008 - 8:36pm

PlatimunBiz n Axial management register as one company!

Posted by Anonymous Coward* on 13 October, 2008 - 8:35pm

found this is the PlatimunBiz contact no:68848417

Posted by Anonymous Coward* on 16 October, 2008 - 6:45pm

a word of caution:

some timeshare employees are also surfing such forums and may try to contribute false or wrong information by pretending to be a victim. please read and filter the information at your own discretion and risk.

this is my opinion after going through some forums.

Posted by Anonymous Coward* on 12 September, 2008 - 2:27pm

ThankS!!! Let them think harder to dig!

Posted by Anonymous Coward* on 13 October, 2008 - 8:38pm

Has anyone heard about Viva Le Concierge?
I had attended a talk last night, about reselling timeshare.
Wonder this is truth or a scam.
Can someone care to share their views.

Posted by Anonymous Coward* on 4 September, 2008 - 2:16pm

I would like to discuss this too. if you can contact me on my hp 97515940 it would be great. tks

Hi guys,
I came across to your forum due to the fact that I am niave and stupid for been ignorance too. I am also a victim of this timeshare thing. Worst of all, i had lost $$$$$ . i am really in bad shape now. I want to be part of the team to fight against these scams. Pls email me for any updates and if u guys are engaging any lawyers to fight this case. I am going to CASE these few days to have their opinion and advise. For meantime, if anyone here cld help me. i am hapless. Please help me, bcoz of these i seperated with my wife and children. i am financially strained.
any kind souls to show me some lights........i am willing to share my part of stories abt my experience with timeshare.....email me at madazmi@gmail.com

anyone been to the free 4 d 3n? is it real? i have been asked to attend but so far still so unsure

Posted by Anonymous Coward* on 17 August, 2008 - 7:24pm

For those who have been called up by Hotels and Villas to settle the unpaid contract amount, have you settled anything with them yet?

If you have not done so, did they send you a lawyer's letter?

Anyone got sued yet?

There are too many of us having the same problems and the solution is unclear and limited. They behave like ah longs and to think we are the victims!

And here's another interesting link.

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/TRAVEL/05/08/timeshare.salesperson/index.html

I must disclose that I did buy a timeshare myself too, but it was only a trial version, and I did end up using it in France and Portugal. I didn't get the special promotional holiday that they offered, but the timeshare was real, the place was real, and we really went on holiday...

We are not saying that timeshare is not real. We are simply against the way they market their products and the things they hide from us, that is the life time liability/commitment to this membership. And u ended up paying more for resort maintenance yearly. And i mean expensive fees and ever increasing due to inflation. Frankly speaking...timeshare is more suitable for Westerners where they have things like summer vacation...we don't have that kindof luxury!

more people are discussing this at

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=1388885&page=15

Other names being used: Zealz Group, DBL International, DBL Z International...

Another update to share with all of u, another company by the name of Option Besps saying that they r paying me for an investment returns and saying that i'm suspose to collect a cash cheque...i believe they r cohoots of all these other companies . I pretended not to be the person they wanted and tried to gather more info from them...but they kept saying it's confidential...yah sure! I've never done any other investments than with my insurance co. thru CPF! So where did this come from! Plse be aware of this! Now they r using another technique to lure pple into their lair!

I've just received a call from Axial Management, who claim they are at 30 Upper Cross St in Chinatown.
I grilled them about how they got my number and who they were and whether they knew which timeshare I actually owned. Basically, I gave them a hard time.
Anyway, I wouldn't trust these people... any sort of deferred payment of this kind is a scam...

... but if you've got the money, I have this beach-front property in toa payoh...

i call up the Axial, phone line have been terminate.

Posted by Anonymous Coward* on 13 October, 2008 - 8:40pm

I face the same situation in HK with Emperor Resorts International (ERI). We full paid in 2001. They threaten me recently to pay the management fee. Otherwise, they might sue me. How you settle ? Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Everyone,

If you or anyone you know purchased timeshare from Point To Point Destinations, I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! Please contact me!

www.TimeshareRevealed.com

Anyone heard of Project Media Pte Ltd?

Posted by Anonymous Coward* on 8 July, 2008 - 10:19pm

watever the company is...just dont listen to them anymore...

Hi all,
Thought i was the only one that was lost! Believe me, i've bgt timeshare from Universal Privilege some yrs back...thinking i might be able to use it...and also out of pity to the young man that was doing the presentation...i've even did an upgrade a yr later...quite unwillingly, stupid me! What's more 2yrs ago Zealz Corp called...and told me the same story...that i guess u guys know abt! I believed them out of desparation, even met up with the lawyer and guess what Axial stepped in. I was stucked in between, and decided to take my chance with axia in 2007! Paid another huge sum! And guess wat, bef the so call 1st interest, they managed to convince me to reduce the waiting time to 16mths, at first i didnt want to but aft talking to them...i took another risk! Then the phone call from Meridian Strategies! This time, i refused to listen to them and insisted not going to meet them. This time i stood firm on my grounds, if Axial doesnt pay, it's either i'll forgo the money or i'll go to CASE. But would the UP come back to me?? That's wat MS claims that UP will not let me off...which is possible. I've stopped paying UP for a yr now, my friend told me, if UP is a proper co, they would have contacted me since the month i stopped payment.That sounded logical, i've even made a police report which they say they didnt detect any anomolies with all the co. i've told them. And they cant do any further investigation unless there are other complaints! My friend whose is working in the legal industry, advised me further to consult CASE. He said, having handled or heard abt these stuff, its most defintely scams involving co that want to reap money out of 'ignorant' pple like me. And among all things, another party called claiming they can help! That was the last thing on earth i wanna hear! My decision now is to go to CASE and on top of that, try to get legal advices from community centres if possible.

wat is the out come u go to the case?

Posted by Anonymous Coward* on 9 October, 2008 - 8:34pm

Hi,
I am so disturbed about all this timeshare thingy it is making me crazy. Never thought that it exist in Singapore. I too signed with Axial Management thinking that they could help me out but it is looking so vague now. Tried calling them from yesterday but did not get through. I even email to Great Eastern Trust in UK but still no reply. Trusting them was another mistake. I thought they are true since I even got a letter from the UK saying that their office has moved. Recently I got into a website Maestro Business saying that they are the only one reselling timeshare agent accredited by the Consumer Timeshare Association. They have an office in Singapore. Truthfully I am scared to call them but want to check if anyone has ever met them before.

Ms Upset, yesterday I purposely went down to visit their office. Their office haven't closed down. No worries..............

Posted by Anonymous Coward* on 4 September, 2008 - 1:55pm

Hi, I'm going to receive my so call 1 st interest on this coming September. If I can't get it, I will go to CASE.

Posted by Anonymous Coward* on 15 July, 2008 - 11:49pm

have u receive the first????

Posted by Anonymous Coward* on 13 October, 2008 - 8:41pm

Same to u lah.

Posted by Anonymous Coward* on 9 October, 2008 - 8:37pm

Hi, pls keep me posted too. I'm suppose to get mine in Sept too!

Hi Sandra,

I'm going to collect the 1st interest on this coming Friday 12/9. Yours is this Sept also? I think you must call them up first and inform them, I don't think they will send you the mail n ask you to go to collect the money. I called them up today and make them aware that I will be going to their office to collect the money. Today is one Malay gal answer my phone call, then she said she need to check on his computer first to confirm whether I can collect the money. After 5 min, she called back and said that I can collect the money. Not sure is true or not, I will keep you update.

Keep me posted! If only i've visited this site earlier! sigh! anyway, i've to be strong and u too!

We are in the same boat! sigh

Posted by Anonymous Coward* on 15 July, 2008 - 4:02pm

our cases are probably different, but i posted details about mine here:

www.TimeshareRevealed.com

hi

i have emailed u.Pls check. hope ur email is in use

Check out this webpage from UK gov website and read what Getam nature of business is...:)

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/0ace31efe56d2ea9a38b176919183324/compdetails

Posted by Sharing about Axial Management* on 19 June, 2008 - 8:40pm

Hi, we got a voucher for the Phuket trip 4d/3n after attending a talk at Garraway Enterprise but voucher issued by Dynamikz.. Need to pay $50 for per person administration fees before we booked for the holidays. But all taxes paid by us.
Should we go for this trip ? might scared got terms and conditions down there and end end up have to pay for something?
Anyone who been there pls advise ? Or any comments?
Pls email me : nay_han13@yahoo.com.sg

Hi hi! I got called up many times just now...hows is the outcome for your case? mind to share?

Posted by Anonymous Coward* on 14 July, 2008 - 3:30pm

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I never knew the situation was this bad . YES, I am also another one of the many who got 'spammed' into this garraway thing !! Now , a UNITED WEALTH MANAGEMENT company calls my mobile phone and tells me that they can help to recover my money back . They claim they can engage a lawyer and get the so called developer to pay back my money . All this at a commission of 10% of my recovered money when my money is paid into my account ... BUT , I must pay a fee which is a 5 figure sum which is also the so called lawyers fee! They claim that too will be paid back ! Is there anyone who has engaged this company (UNITED WEALTH MANAGEMENT )to get your money back ! IS there anyone who has been successful ? I am so confused !!

    ReplyDelete